Monday, February 1, 2010

American Airlines Enhances Inflight Service Between U.S. and Tokyo

Beginning today, American Airlines First and Business Class customers traveling to and from Tokyo can savor a new, enhanced menu that artfully blends the deep traditions of Japanese cuisine with the flavors of Western fare.
Sam Choy, celebrity consulting chef for American, has created new Asian-fusion entrees to augment the American Airlines premium cabin inflight experience.
"We are excited to have the opportunity to utilize Chef Choy's award-winning culinary expertise for our Japanese menu," said Lauri Curtis, American's Vice President – Onboard Service. "Our refreshed menu, the traditional Japanese amenities offered inflight, and American's premium class seats combine to provide our customers with a premier travel experience."
New, signature dishes from Chef Choy featured on American's premium class menus will include:
Edamame Hummus with Pita Chips – roasted garlic edamame hummus with pita chips
Gingered Scallops with Lobster Sauce – ginger-marinated scallops with lobster sauce served over penne pasta with sauteed carrots, red peppers, and zucchini
Grilled Beef Filet with Mushroom Medley – grilled filet of beef accented by a mushroom truffleyaki sauce served with mushroom bread pudding, sauteed broccoli, carrots, and red peppers
Hibachi Miso Chicken – hibachi miso-marinated chicken breast served with brown fried rice with bacon, sauteed broccoli and carrots
Pulehu Filet with Shiitake Mushroom Cream Sauce – grilled filet of beef paired with a shiitake mushroom cream sauce served with spinach and corn mashed potatoes and sauteed seasonal vegetables
Tahitian Crabmeat Soup – a hearty, creamy soup with coconut milk, spinach and crabmeat
Teriyaki Filet with Braised Pineapple – grilled filet of beef complemented by a braised-pineapple teriyaki sauce served with Japanese rice and grilled asparagus
Wok BBQ Shrimp – barbeque shrimp accented by spicy, papaya-pineapple chutney, paired with fried brown rice with bacon, shimeji mushrooms and mixed-vegetable ratatouille
Wasabi-Crusted Salmon – wasabi-crusted salmon topped with a sweet papaya-pineapple marmalade, paired with Dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal, sauteed vegetables
American offers its First and Business Class customers traveling to and from Tokyo traditional Japanese meals inflight upon request. To ensure that a Japanese meal is available, customers must pre-order this selection at least 24 hours prior to their flight. For more information on American's Japanese meals, please visit www.aa.com/specialmeals. In addition to Chef Choy's new menu options, American offers familiar Japanese elements on flights to and from Tokyo. Sake, traditional Japanese slippers and Japanese newspapers Asahi Shimbun and Nikkei, as well as Asian editions of the Wall Street Journal and USA Today are available for customers to enjoy inflight. For Tokyo flights, American operates Boeing 777 aircraft, which boasts one of the most comfortable and popular First Class seats in the industry, the Flagship Suite. Each Flagship Suite transforms into a fully flat six-foot, six-inch bed with drop-down armrests that allow for easier access and more sleeping space. Each suite also features privacy dividers, power ports, leather headrests, two large tray tables, a swivel seat and a host of other comforts. American Airlines, a founding member of the oneworld Alliance, offers regularly scheduled service between Tokyo Narita (NRT) and Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Chicago O'Hare (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), and New York's John F. Kennedy (JFK). To book travel, please visit www.aa.com.
AirGuide and AirGuideBusiness
ISSN 1544-3760 - Copyright © 2009 AirGuide / Pyramid Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

16 comments:

paris accommodation said...

Looking for a cheap holiday or vacation in the Paris? We are provides best short term apartments and accommodation for holidays and self catering vacations in Paris France.

Anonymous said...

Thе applіcation of thіs cгeam cοmes ωith no side effects
whаtsoeveг.

my web-sіte ... visit website
My site: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trilastin-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-released-at-awesomealldaycom-190256601.html

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable task and our entire group will likely be thankful to you.

Here is my blog ... visit website

Anonymous said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your website
and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account
your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even I fulfillment you access constantly fast.


Feel free to surf to my web blog - buy youtube comments

Anonymous said...

Great work! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across
the net. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post higher!
Come on over and seek advice from my web site .
Thanks =)

My webpage - home alarm systems do it yourself

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


Here is my site; additional resources

Anonymous said...

Can I simply just say what a relief to find someone that really understands
what they are discussing over the internet. You certainly
understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
A lot more people should read this and understand this side of
your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular
because you certainly have the gift.

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... nicotine juice

Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Here is my page; midi-pyrenees.partipirate.org

Anonymous said...

I know this website gives quality based articles or reviews and additional information, is there
any other web page which offers these kinds of things in quality?



Here is my blog post: e-cigaret med nikotin

Anonymous said...

If you would like to get a good deal from this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won
weblog.

Feel free to visit my webpage: e-væske

Anonymous said...

I leave a response each time I especially enjoy a post on a website or if I have something to contribute to the discussion.
Usually it's a result of the passion communicated in the post I read. And after this article "American Airlines Enhances Inflight Service Between U.S. and Tokyo". I was moved enough to post a thought :) I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do a few of these responses come across like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I'd like to follow anything new you
have to post. Could you list every one of your communal pages like your twitter
feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

My blog post; tobacco e-liquid

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately this,
such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you can do with a few p.

c. to force the message home a little bit, but instead of
that, this is great blog. A great read. I will definitely be
back.

Here is my web page ... miguela apresenting miguela by antonio Clemens

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and
look forward to new posts.

My weblog: Generateur de Code PSN ()

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

my page el cigaret

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time
to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

my site - Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful article.

Thanks for supplying this info.

my blog; el cigaret